Weather Update: Jan 2019 Meeting

Weather forecast might be bad this upcoming weekend. We are keeping an eye on the weather for this weekend’s agility trial and meeting in Sharonsville, OH.  AKC has particular rules as to necessary conditions to cancel events due to weather, but we don’t have any plans to cancel the trial. However, Saturday’s meeting is also on our minds. If the predicted weather doesn’t improve for Saturday, we are holding Tuesday, Jan 29th as a reserve meeting date. Please pay attention to your email (we’ll also post on Facebook and on the website) for updates. If we need to cancel the meeting, we will update the worker schedule and resend it.